Monday, February 15, 2010

Electric Shaver On Chest And Stomach How Do I Remove Matted Hair On My 16-year-old Cat??

How do I remove matted hair on my 16-year-old cat?? - electric shaver on chest and stomach

Hello,

I have a 16-year-old cat, whose fur is so last year caught. It is mainly in the lower back and upper chest (places that are not likely to leak, and giving up because of their poor bones are not as fast ...). I thought it would be destroyed by an attacker, but I fear that the latter may, brutal literally to death skiddish (which can be very, especially around tools that make noise like an electric razor would). I am also concerned that the cleaning can VET with the sedation because of his advanced age and his health danger is not prime.

Other ideas? Is it safe to buy an electric razor and Smash gradually to avoid the crowd? Or who is the best option - veterinarian with sedation or with the aggressorout? Does anybody know how much it might cost so much?

Noeyes Thank you for your help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment