Sunday, February 21, 2010

Anyone Use Roc Wrinkle How Is The Roc Retin-OL Multi-Correxion Eye Creme, Has Anyone Tried It ..?

How is the Roc Retin-OL Multi-Correxion Eye creme, has anyone tried it ..? - anyone use roc wrinkle

I do not comment on that ...
I need an eye cream before Jesus Christ, I realized that I have wrinkles in my eyes .. some are working very deeply and i'v eye creams in the past and nothing for me .. and I heard good things about Roc ..
Has anyone tried this?

Can you me know how it works ..
It's like $ 33 here .. I do not want to do and then see who is doing nothing for me .. a. .. is a little expensive for a brand of DS ..

Anywho .. for anyone who has used this, you know, whether it is good. and if it helps to eliminate wrinkles ..?

thank you =)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Save your money is a promise not to try to keep the cost Olay Regenerist line, but its very good

Post a Comment