Thursday, February 4, 2010

Commenting List For Air Compressor Top Best Jobs Air Force General Enlisted Careers?

Top Best Jobs Air Force General Enlisted Careers? - commenting list for air compressor

Find the best race in general and what I mean by that a mixture of pleasant, easy to transfer to civilian jobs and well paid (Civil) in its opinion.

Thanks for your help to be one week, and I try to refine my list, because I usually guaranteed for the race (my current selection of air traffic control, fire safety, photography, pharmacy and optometry) Feel free to commenting on the races, so if you have any advice on this issue.

Thank you again!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Seriously, if I do again?

SERVICES.

They work in the chow hall (dining experience), experience) (hotel accommodation, experience (fitness gym). Most of these jobs are very high IQ IQ ... dude, go to Services. The evidence against people who support on all ranks first, and leave with marketable skills.

Green Eyed Girl said...

My husband was in the service. It was awful. They lied and have never paid sign on bonus was never paid for college. Be careful and please think carefully before passing through.

Post a Comment