Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bmi Calculator Big Breast Should I Listen To The BMI Calculator?

Should I listen to the BMI calculator? - bmi calculator big breast

I do not eat much for months,
5'11 .1''in the male and got 9.5 stones.
I havent changed my diet .. But he says I am now 9.8
I think they are honest, cos my body is broken thinner than ever before ....

My friends say I am very weak, underweight, but not 9.8 in Body Mass Index ..

I hear my friends .. Poxy Simulator X or a snack? I'm big boned;)

x

5 comments:

straight... said...

, But also consider listening to your body type. If you are muscular and his body mass index is high, then you are not overweight. If your BMI is high and it is your percentage of body fat (you can, by telling yourself), then you are overweight. Your body mass index is 9.8. 9.5 stones is about 125 pounds and your BMI is 17, which is not sufficient. You have to win something on weight.

BMI Calc - http://straighthealth.com/pages/tools/bm ...

. . .pInKii PoOpEr. . . said...

2it not hear, because I said I was over weight, I looked 14 and I am more than muscle more 7stone I work my butt in the gym! x

Brad H said...

Frankly, I like the IMC. It does not take into account their physical constitution is for the people, on average. For example, I lift weights a lot and have a very large bone structure. For this reason, the BMI says I am "very overweight" when in reality, not much fat, just muscle. Do not worry about it, you can only another version of the "average" of the opinion that the BMI.

Cara said...

9.8 ??!??! A is 18.5! Jump to eat, a few tasty!

Natalie said...

Body mass index and scale are not very important in determining whether or obese. (May may be thin and have a relatively high BMI or high BMI, and have a low percentage of body fat, such as bodybuilders)
What really counts is the proportion of fat - as a trainer in the gym or a nutritionist (electronic scales measured are approximately 5% discount)

Post a Comment